Enjoy an outstanding getaway in Amboise, a royal city with so many riches to discover on the banks of the Loire: heritage, a wide range of activities, gastronomy, and more besides...
You’ll be staying at the Villa Bellagio Hotel, a luxury three-star residence, in a fully equipped studio apartment with a minimum surface area of 34 m².
Ideally located in a lush green setting, with an outdoor pool and numerous services available to you.
Our team will take you in hand in this idyllic setting, directly at the hotel, and share 3 hours of adventure and discovery with you during your hot-air balloon flight (including 1 hour of flight):
Preparation and inflation of the balloon, a breathtaking experience as the envelope takes shape.
Boarding the gondola for a flight lasting about an hour, borne by the wind in discovery of the Loire Valley and its heritage.
Landing and folding up the balloon, a convivial operation our team will ask you to join in on.
Sharing your emotions over a glass of champagne before returning to the hotel by 4-wheel drive.
+ Villa Bellagio Amboise***
3 kilometres from the Royal Château of Amboise and Château du Clos Lucé, Villa Bellagio*** comprises 60 independent cottages set in spacious green surroundings.
A wide range of services are on offer, including outdoor pool, terrace... and a large playground.
Your modern studio apartment is equipped with a large double bed, a sofa bed, separate bathroom and toilet, and kitchenette.
+ Château d'Amboise
Overlooking the Loire, Château d' 'Amboise was the kings of France residence during the Renaissance
at the dawn of the Renaissance, the mighty medieval fortress of Amboise became a royal residence during the reigns of Kings Charles VIII and François I .
The Court included numerous European scholars and artists who stayed there at the sovereigns’ invitation, including Leonardo da Vinci, who lies in the Château's Chapel.
This panoramic flight introduces you to one of French History’s iconic sites , much appreciated by tourists, who enjoy flying over Château d'Amboise in a helicopter or hot-air balloon.
It boasts imposing cavalier towers, and beautiful panoramic gardens overlooking the Loire
+ The Loire Valley’s heritage
The Loire Valley offers visitors an outstanding historical, architectural and natural heritage. The Loire and its tributaries have shaped its landscapes and made it an extraordinarily rich region. From the monumental Loire Valley to the luminous countryside, between vineyards and delightful little villages, each territory reveals its own identity. Visitors will discover Tours and the architectural jewels of Amboise, Chenonceau, Villandry, Azay-le-Rideau and Langeais and the medieval cities of Chinon and Loches
+ Practical information for your Loire Châteaux hot-air balloon flight
-Therendezvous is in Francueil near Chenonceaux, where you will be taken in hand by our team
Number of passengers on board: maximum 12 people
- You can privatize your hot-air balloon
- Weather: the activity is weather dependent, your flight may be postponed if conditions are unfavourable. You will be informed by SMS a maximum of half a day beforehand
- Public: The activity requires good physical condition. You cannot fly if you have a serious medical condition or have just had surgery. We are not in a position to judge your physical condition, so we advise you to ask your doctor for advice if you have any doubts. We do not accept pregnant women on board. Passengers must be able to step into the gondola. When landing, for safety reasons, passengers must be able to bend their legs and hold the position for 10 seconds. Children are accepted from the age of 6 as long as they are over 1m20 tall
- Clothing: Wear comfortable clothes , closed-toe shoes and headwear
- Registration: Upon arrival, present your boarding pass and ID to our pilot to check in
- After your maiden hot-air balloon flight over the Loire Châteaux, you’ll receive an email request for feedback on the service along with your maiden flight certificate.
+ Privatize your balloon
Enjoy quality time with your loved ones by privatizing your hot-air balloon:
- With a capacity of 4, 8 or 12 passenger seats
- Choose your flight date (flights possible all year round)
- Take off from the location of your choice: hotel, home, Château, etc.
Would you like more information? contact us by phone at 0247248144 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Terms and Conditions of sale, postponement and cancellation
- Payment terms:
Full payment is requested at the time of order (by credit card or holiday vouchers)
You can pay in 2 instalments at no extra charge, by credit card via our secure platform
- Extended Validity Option:
If you would like to extend the validity of your ticket, choose the and get an additional year in which to make your flight
- Deferral and cancellation option:
You can subscribe to acancellation option when ordering or booking a date, enabling you to postpone your flight or be reimbursed in case of definitive cancellation on your part (see terms and conditions)
+ Stay reservation
Reserving your stay: two possible options
- Gift certificate valid for one year
- Choose the date of your stay: Contact us