Château de Chenonceau in a hot air balloon
Enjoy a magical experience as you fly over the Loire Valley’s most famous Château: Château de Chenonceau
We'll see you in Chenonceaux * at sunrise or sunset, the best times of the day, when the weather is at its calmest!
You’ll experience 3 hours of magic and adventure with our balloonist and his crewman:
Your flight schedule:
-Preparation and inflation of the hot-air balloon, the breathtaking moment when the envelope comes to life and takes shape
-Flight lasting about an hour, borne on the wind and providing the most beautiful panoramic views of the Loire Valley and its Châteaux. You’ll have plenty of time to discover nature and its wildlife.
- Landing, a convivial experience with everyone helping to fold up the balloon.
-Then enjoy a glass of Champagne and share emotions with our team
Return by to your departure point by 4-wheel drive.
*depending on wind direction, take-off can be from Amboise in order to provide you with the most beautiful panoramic views
Book your flight: two possible options
Ticket valid for 1 year(gift box by mail or open ticket by email)
Choose a flight date when ordering online, in accordance with the proposed schedule . Don’t hesitate to contact us if there are no available dates matching your wishes 0247248144
+ Practical information for your Loire Châteaux hot-air balloon flight
-Therendezvous is in Francueil near Chenonceaux, where you will be taken in hand by our team
Number of passengers on board: maximum 12 people
- You can privatize your hot-air balloon
- Weather: the activity is weather dependent, your flight may be postponed if conditions are unfavourable. You will be informed by SMS a maximum of half a day beforehand
- Public: The activity requires good physical condition. You cannot fly if you have a serious medical condition or have just had surgery. We are not in a position to judge your physical condition, so we advise you to ask your doctor for advice if you have any doubts. We do not accept pregnant women on board. Passengers must be able to step into the gondola. When landing, for safety reasons, passengers must be able to bend their legs and hold the position for 10 seconds. Children are accepted from the age of 6 as long as they are over 1m20 tall
- Clothing: Wear comfortable clothes , closed-toe shoes and headwear
- Registration: Upon arrival, present your boarding pass and ID to our pilot to check in
- After your maiden hot-air balloon flight over the Loire Châteaux, you’ll receive an email request for feedback on the service along with your maiden flight certificate.
+ Terms and Conditions of sale, postponement and cancellation
- Payment terms:
Full payment is requested at the time of order (by credit card or holiday vouchers)
You can pay in 2 instalments at no extra charge, by credit card via our secure platform
- Extended Validity Option:
If you would like to extend the validity of your ticket, choose the and get an additional year in which to make your flight
- Deferral and cancellation option:
You can subscribe to acancellation option when ordering or booking a date, enabling you to postpone your flight or be reimbursed in case of definitive cancellation on your part (see terms and conditions)
+ The Loire Châteaux by hot-air balloon
Enjoy a magical balloon flight over the Loire Châteaux!
In order to discover the Loire Châteaux by hot-air balloon, we make rendezvous near the most beautiful Châteaux: Chenonceau or Amboise.
Hot-air balloon rides are at the whim of the wind, the departure point is chosen with a view to optimizing your chances of flying over one or more Châteaux by hot-air balloon: Chenonceau, Amboise, Chaumont, Montrichard, etc.
We have several aerostations around Chenonceaux.
In Amboise, your hot-air balloon tour will depart from Ile d'Or at the foot of Château d’Amboise.
+ Château de Chenonceau
This is one of the jewels of Loire Valley architecture, with its 2-storey gallery spanning the Cher.
France’s most visited privately-owned monument , it’s also one of the most beautiful Châteaux to fly over by helicopter or hot-air balloon.
Crown Property and then royal residence, Château de Chenonceau is a truly outstanding site due to its highly unusual design.
(Ladies’ Château), built in 1513 by Katherine Briçonnet, and beautified successively by Diane de Poitiers and Catherine de’ Medici, Chenonceau was saved from the ravages of the French Revolution by Madame Dupin.
The woman’s touch is present everywhere, preserving it from conflicts and wars and making it a haven place of peace since its creation.
+ Château d'Amboise
Overlooking the Loire, Château d' 'Amboise was the kings of France residence during the Renaissance
at the dawn of the Renaissance, the mighty medieval fortress of Amboise became a royal residence during the reigns of Kings Charles VIII and François I .
The Court included numerous European scholars and artists who stayed there at the sovereigns’ invitation, including Leonardo da Vinci, who lies in the Château's Chapel.
This panoramic flight introduces you to one of French History’s iconic sites , much appreciated by tourists, who enjoy flying over Château d'Amboise in a helicopter or hot-air balloon.
It boasts imposing cavalier towers, and beautiful panoramic gardens overlooking the Loire
+ Château de Chaumont
Between Blois and Amboise, Château de Chaumont-sur-Loire is a true Belvedere on the wild Loire, a real marvel due to its gardens.
It provides one of the most beautiful views of the Royal River. Domaine de Chaumont-sur-Loire, which now covers 32 hectares, welcomes more than 400,000 visitors a year.
+ Privatize your balloon
Enjoy quality time with your loved ones by privatizing your hot-air balloon:
- With a capacity of 4, 8 or 12 passenger seats
- Choose your flight date (flights possible all year round)
- Take off from the location of your choice: hotel, home, Château, etc.
Would you like more information? contact us by phone at 0247248144 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org